1. If your ad fee exceeds JPY5,000, you will be charged the additional amount.
2. Any unused credit will expire on the last day of the calendar quarter following the date on which the credit is applied to the advertiser’s Amazon Sponsored Products account.
For example, if an advertiser registers an Amazon Sponsored Products account between October 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015, unused credits will expire on March 31, 2016.
3. JPY5,000 will be automatically deducted from your Sponsored Product fee. Your Sponsored Product fee can be viewed under Seller Central>Reports>Payments>Advertising Invoice History. Click the View link for each invoice and you will see the details under Type, Accommodation Credit.
4. This offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
5. This offer is void in the event of fraud, mistake, or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
6. Amazon.co.jp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
Promote the products you sell on Amazon.co.jp with keyword targeted ads.
Your ads appear alongside the search results
Sponsored Products uses targeted ads to give you more control over product merchandising on Amazon.co.jp by boosting the visibility of your products when shoppers search for keywords you bid on. Ads appear below search results and in an ad placement on detail pages. Ads may also appear on both mobile as well.