The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the FBA New Selection Program (the "Program").
1. The Program starts on April 1, 2020.
2. Only Professional Sellers are eligible for the Program. Your participation in the Program is subject to Amazon’s approval.
3. "Eligible Sellers" means:
a. Professional Sellers who do not have storage limits based on Amazon inventory storage limits policy
4. "Eligible ASIN" means one of the first 500 ASINs you create for FBA after you are enrolled in the Program that is:
a. New to FBA;
b. A parent ASIN not previously enrolled in FBA for the past 180 days;
c. Not a Media or used item;
d. Small or Standard size, including items enrolled in FBA Small and Light; and
e. Received at an Amazon fulfillment center after the program start date April 1, 2020.
5. To be eligible for free returns processing, an ASIN must be in the Clothing & Accessories or Shoes & Bags category and meet the Eligible ASIN criteria specified above.
6. The Eligible ASIN limit (500 parent ASINs) will be reset January 1 each year.
7. Eligible ASINs exclude:
a. New child ASINs
created under a parent ASIN that already exists on FBA;
b. New ASINs created by “bundling
” the same or different existing FBA ASINs;
c. Oversize products; and
d. Media and used items.
8. Seller must be enrolled in the program before an ASIN’s first inventory-received date at an Amazon fulfillment center for the ASIN to qualify for monthly storage, removal, and return processing fee waivers.
9. To be eligible for the discount on the inbound shipment charge, sellers must:
a. Be new to FBA (have not sent inventory to FBA in the past);
b. Send their first shipment to a fulfillment center after April 1, 2020;
c. Be enrolled in the FBA New Selection program before sending their first shipment to a fulfillment center; and
d. Use an Amazon Partnered Carrier to send their shipment to a fulfillment center.
10. For each Eligible ASIN, FBA will waive monthly storage fees for the first 50 units received at Amazon fulfillment centers, for up to 90 days after the first inventory-received date. Sellers can remove of any of those first 50 units within 180 days after the first inventory-received date, with no FBA removal fees.
11. For Clothing & Accessories and Shoes & Bags only, FBA will waive return processing fees for up to 50 units of each eligible parent ASIN. Returned items must be received at a fulfillment center within 120 days of the first inventory-received date.
12. A parent ASIN and variations of it (child ASINs) are considered one ASIN for determining the first 50 units of each eligible ASIN.
13. Amazon may change or cancel the Program at any time by giving you 30 days' prior written notice.